Optical Shop in Jacksonville, FL
Optical Shop Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Eyeglasses Jacksonville, Fleming Island, Mandarin, Orange Park, FL.
Our Optical Departments in Orange Park, Fleming Island, Mandarin, and Riverside are owned and operated by Clay Eye Physicians & Surgeons and offer full-service eyeglass boutiques. Our eye doctors are committed to providing the best quality eyewear and service available. Our knowledgeable and experienced optical staff are trained in all aspects of frame and lens choices, including the latest in breakthrough technology. Our emphasis is on personal care and service. We assure you that your eyeglasses will provide you with the best possible vision, and meet your fashion and lifestyle needs. Stop in to see us, no appointment necessary.
As part of our full-service capabilities, we offer:
- Fulfillment of any eyeglass prescription by a highly trained professional
- Personalized attention for selection of eyewear and lenses.
- Unsurpassed warrantees – Our free one year warranty will protect your frame and lenses for one year from the original date of purchase. We also have
- extended protection available which will protect your eyewear for up to two years including loss. (See office for details)
- Lifetime free cleaning and adjustments
- Value Packages – Complete frame and lens packages starting at $99.00!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Let us know right away if you have a question or concern, and we will review your prescription, compare it to your glasses, and if needed, we will replace them for you at no charge. If you are still not completely satisfied with your eyewear purchase, we will refund your purchase within 30 days
- Michael Kors
Eyeglass Lenses and Options
We insist on providing superior lenses and lens treatments for our patients and are pleased to offer the latest lenses available such as:
- Varilux Progressive (no-line) Bifocals.
- Superior Glare-Free Lenses, for night driving and computer use
- Polarized Sunglass Lenses, best for reducing the glare of the sun and minimize the reflection of water, snow, and paved surfaces.
- High Index Lenses (thinner), for higher strength prescriptions.
- Transition Lenses, which go from light to dark, according to changing the light.
- Polycarbonate and Trivex Lenses, which are the strongest and most impact-resistant lenses available.
- Computer Lenses, which feature a larger intermediate area, making them perfect for choice working at a computer and office environment.
Being based in Florida, we recognize the importance of quality eyewear for protection as well as style. Our sunglass selection offers basic, high fashion designer as well as those for sports and outdoor activities. We offer a variety of styles including a large selection that is best suited for prescription sunglasses. Our polarized lens material is perfect for use on the water or in snowy conditions. If you enjoy golfing, boating, fishing or skiing on the slopes, all of our sunglasses are fabricated for full UV protection.
The Optical Department accepts most insurance plans. Please contact our office, if you have a question regarding your insurance coverage.